Sumary of A message of love signed by Max Mara:
- This year the fashion house has chosen the lush gardens of the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation in Lisbon.
- Among precious works of the twentieth century and brutalist concrete structures, a collection with strong historical references to that intelligentsia of the period between the seventies and eighties paraded, with exponents such as Henry Miller, Graham Green and Eugène Ionesco
- Max Mara continues its traveling journey to present the resort collections: after 2018, the year in which the Maramotti Collection was chosen in Reggio Emilia, the city where the company’s headquarters are located, in 2019 it was the turn of the Neues Museum of Berlin and in 2021 of the Island of Ischia.
- The nuances are those that distinguish the maison, namely camel, white and black, but there is no lack of brushstrokes of color such as yellow, orange, green and blue.
- Who found themselves in the living rooms good of Lisbon to debate with the poet Natália de Oliveira Correia and with her they listened to the queen of fado, Amalia Rodrigues, until late at night.
- Almost every dress clearly has a Max Mara coat to match.