Sumary of ABG hands over Reebok’s European activity to New Guards Group (Farfetch):
- The Authentic Brands Group has just signed an unexpected strategic move.
- With the acquisition of Reebok from Adidas (2.1 billion euros) being finalized, the American group announced that it will entrust the European market to the Italian group New Guards Group.
- The agreement with New Guards Group is part of a partnership whose objective is to “create, establish and market luxury collaborations and distribute premium Reebok products to the best specialty and fashion retailers in more than 50 countries, including the United States, Canada and Europe”, explains the group in a statement.
- With the collaboration with Kerby Jean-Raymond coming to an end, a new offensive is being set up by Reebok, aimed at the premium market.
- “We are delighted to partner with New Guards for Reebok distribution in Europe and benefit Reebok with its luxury expertise.
- As a major player in the industry, New Guards is an authority in the field of fashion and luxury , with impressive worldwide distribution capabilities.
- Together, we will tap into Reebok’s heritage and provide product innovation capabilities, introduce game-changing collaborations and bring premium products to consumers in key markets around the world.
- New Guards is one of the few teams with the DNA needed to bring this cross between luxury and sport to life.