Sumary of Adele queen of style at the Brit Awards 2022: for the first time she wears a minidress on stage:
- February 9, 2022 Adele was the queen of the Brit Awards 2022, where she won 3 awards.
- She also depopulated her in terms of style: if on the red carpet she bet on a long princely dress, during the evening she surprised the fans by presenting herself on stage for the first time in a miniskirt.
- Last night the Brit Awards 2022 ceremony was held in London, an event that annually celebrates the artists who have distinguished themselves for skill and talent in Great Britain.
- The red carpet set up at the O2 Arena in London was literally invaded by stars, who did not hesitate to challenge each other with style shots between original looks, high heels and bold details.
- Beyond the Maneskin, who have depopulated in latex and with sex toys around their necks, the great protagonist of the evening was Adele, who won 3 awards, namely best artist, best album and best single of the year.
- If on the red carpet she staked everything on a long princely dress, once she arrived on stage to receive one of the awards she surprised the audience with an elegant minidress.
- Adele, the princely red carpet look Adele was the great star of the Brit Awards 2022 and could only give her best in terms of looks.
- To top it all off she chose Lorraine Schwartz’s sparkling crystal jewels, from dangle earrings to rings, while for her hair, she kept it loose, slightly wavy and with a very side parting.