Sumary of Adopt’ puts perfume at the heart of its strategy more than ever:
- Thanks to the recent funding round, Adopt’ aims to diversify its perfume offer.
- Founded in 1986 and acquired in 2015 from its founder by the NextStage fund, Adopt’ sells an average of 10 million bottles of perfume per year, including 6.5 million in France.
- Adopt’, which currently has 19 in France, should have 30 franchises by the end of the year and around a hundred within 5 years.
- Bouquet damour perfume from Adopt, 20.95 euros for 100 ml – DR Trocadero Capital Partners, Adopt therefore aims to strengthen its olfactory component with one credo: to democratize quality perfumery.
- A figure in volume above the big perfume houses, laughs Frédéric Stoeckel.
- When I took over the helm of Adopt’ in January 2019, the objective was to make this concept, which was already great but barely expressed, a real brand focused on perfume, says Frédéric Stoeckel, the President of Adopt’.
- The brand already has stores in Luxembourg, Taiwan and China.