Sumary of Age Power, from Andie MacDowell to Maye Musk, age doesn’t hide anymore:
- Age power is added to gray power: Andie MacDowell made headlines in July on the red carpet of the Cannes festival ‘flaunting ‘, it must be said, his proverbial mass of curls grayed with age and intentionally not covered by the dye and it was not the only star to set an example for a trend of freedom of choice that appears new.
- Not only her hair but also the age on her face is no longer necessarily hidden, but she is lived with ease if you live peacefully as time passes or at least you try.
- Anna Magnani used to say a now legendary phrase to the make-up artist and photographers: “don’t take off even a wrinkle, I paid for them all dearly “.
- The mother of the billionaire genius Elon Musk, is a Canadian-South African model over 70: her Instagram profile, @mayemusk, has half a million followers.
- Her face, full of make-up, eccentric, in which the deep wrinkles, the vertical ones that arrive no earlier than the age of 60, are an element of beauty.
- Of course not everyone is as blatantly beautiful and up to show themselves as Maye Musk.
- There have always been wrinkles, anti-aging is one of the most important areas of the beauty market, as well as for aesthetic medicine.
- What seems to grasp, with the example of McDowell and Maye Musk, is that one can be more natural, less forced by social pressures than a few years ago not to transform into something else, not to be the young man or woman we are.