Sumary of Haute Couture in Paris, day 3: Jean-Paul Gaultier Haute Couture by Glenn Martens, Elie Saab, Valentino, Zuhair Murad:
- Italian version of Text size Italian version of On the third day of the haute couture fashion shows in Paris, FashionNetwork.
- com met the contrasting visions of fashion from Jean-Paul Gaultier Haute Couture by Glenn Martens, Elie Saab, Valentino and Zuhair Murad.
- Jean-Paul Gaultier Haute Couture by Glenn Martens – A laboratory of love The exceptional show of the day was undoubtedly Jean-Paul Gaultier Haute Couture by Glen Martens, a combination of Jean-Paul’s DNA and the ideas of a modern mad scientist Martens.
- Jean-Paul Gaultier, Spring-Summer 2022 – Haute Couture – Paris – Jean-Paul Gaultier If couture is the fashion laboratory, this has been a first-rate stylistic research.
- “I felt like I had just witnessed a great elevation.
- ”, Gaultier himself enthused, after the show in his historic headquarters in rue St Martin.
- The collection was the second with the new format introduced by Jean-Paul in which guest designers create Gaultier’s haute couture for a season.
- An approach that debuted with Sacai’s Chitose Abe last July.