Sumary of Amazon Fashion deploys its Luxury Stores in Europe:
- In twenty months of existence across the Atlantic, the Luxury Stores space has attracted a little over forty fashion and beauty brands.
- The products are put on sale directly via the brands, which remain sole masters of the quantities and selections put on sale.
- Among these are notable names such as Oscar de la Renta, Aquazurra, Altuzarra, La Perla, Missoni, Monpure, Rodarte, Revive, and Wires Glasses.
- Luxury Stores offer a more graphic and streamlined layout of the Amazon platform – Amazon Fashion In the United States, Amazon would now be the number one fashion retailer across all channels, capturing 34% of online fashion purchases.
- This is just the beginning, and we look forward to continuing to support brands with innovative tools and resources so they can share their latest collections and unique stories with our customers across Europe, says in a press release the vice-president of Amazon Fashion Europe, Ruth Diaz.
- In Europe, the portal would however be held high by the specialized site Zalando.
- Fashion is a category where we continue to innovate and expand the product selection.