Sumary of Amazon tries its hand at sustainable fashion with Amazon Aware:
- After having multiplied the creations of its own clothing brands, Amazon intends to rub shoulders with sustainable fashion with Amazon Aware.
- Amazon Aware Amazon claims to want to achieve carbon neutrality by 2040, ten years before the date set by the Paris Agreement.
- On the beauty side, seven products are offered between 6.65 and 8.49 euros, with an offer consisting of shampoo and bar soaps.
- Recycled polyester, organic cotton and bio-sourced ingredients make up the offer.
- So today comes a new brand which, rare thing, incorporates the name of the parent company.
- Amazon Aware offers clothing for women and men, but also bed and bath linen, beauty products and basic household products (paper towels, tissues, etc.).
- Amazon Aware It is difficult to assess all of Amazon’s own clothing brands, which according to Kantar have become the second largest online clothing retailer in Europe, behind Zalando and its 7.6% market share.