Sumary of Anna-Sophie Dienemann creates wearable pop-up “distance keepers”:
- Design Academy Eindhoven graduate Anna-Sophie Dienemann has developed a line of accessories to encourage social distancing that can be unleashed by the wearer when others come too close..
- Named the Bounding Spaces collection, Dienemann’s design is one of more than 500 projects that were submitted in response to an open-call from the London Design Biennale and international policy think tank Chatham House..
- Under the theme Design in An Age of Crisis, it invited proposals from all over the world on how we can tackle some of the most pressing issues facing humanity today..
- Dienemann’s contribution focuses on the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and is comprised of seven “distance keepers”..
- These are designed to be strapped to the body much like a holster and can be unfurled like a pop-up tent with one simple movement to create a barrier around the wearer…