Sumary of Because Achille Lauro in the Sanremo final performed with a glass in hand:
- Sanremo Festival 2022 6 February 2022 Achille Lauro once again took part in the Sanremo Festival: in this 72nd edition he presented the unreleased song “Domenica”.
- For the final he wore a very elegant candy pink suit but the particular thing is that he was holding a glass of martini in his hands: why did he do it?
- Although he has now left behind the disguises and sequined onesies of the past years, he has managed to attract all the spotlights on himself by giving space to essentiality.
- Bare chest and feet, transparent shirts that left the tattoos on display, white and angelic suits: the singer was able to provoke even without the “fireworks “.
- But it was during the final that he literally depopulated in terms of elegance, even if the thing that everyone is wondering is: why did he bring a glass of martini on stage?
- Achille Lauro in pink for the final After the “nude look “, the total black and the candied white of the first evenings, Achille Lauro chose pink for the final in Sanremo.
- He proved to be the champion of genderless fashion by wearing a candy pink suit by Gucci, a model with classic trousers and a single-breasted jacket with a satin collar and a red maxi flower in the buttonhole (detail that earned him 10 points at the Fantasanremo ).
- He then coordinated everything with a matching double-breasted waistcoat and a white shirt.