Sumary of Because in New York naked models were paraded, covered only with duct tape:
- Fashion Shows Fall / Winter 2022-23 February 14, 2022 New York was staged an unusual fashion show, completely without clothes: a particular hymn to body positivity “drawn” on bare skin.
- Activate notifications to receive updates on Fall / Winter 2022-23 Fashion Shows ACTIVATE UPDATES Fashion shows are the realm of experimentation and extravagance: we have now seen any provocation on the catwalk, not to mention excesses and looks deemed scandalous.
- Despite this, at New York Fashion Week models dressed only… in duct tape caused a sensation.
- What looked like semi-sheer leotards were actually strips of black ribbon carefully sticking onto bare skin to create geometry and designs.
- models dressed only in duct tape in New York What is the Black Tape Project At the Ziegfeld Ballroom in New York an unusual fashion show was staged, completely without clothes.
- In the completely dark room the models crossed the catwalk naked, covered only with black adhesive tape, the same (apparently) that is used for packages or for craft projects.
- The models wore only shoes – from ankle boots to neon pink heels – and paraded under the flashes of photographers.