Sumary of Borbonese starts pop-up project in KaDeWe stores:
- The traditional Italian fashion house Borbonese is installing pop-up shops in the three KaDeWe Group stores from March 21st to May 1st.
- Most recently, the label also expanded its marketplace business in the DACH region as part of its collaboration with Fashionette.
- Borbonese opens pop-ups in the KaDeWe stores – Borbonese The pop-ups in the Oberpollinger, KaDeWe and Alsterhaus department stores present the Borbonese bag collections.
- Borbonese is looking forward to the development of the German market,” says Alessandro Pescara, CEO of Borbonese.
- A special collection highlight is the upcycling capsule with the name “Strapcycle” – a neologism that includes the iconic logo Nylon strap, English ‘strap’, with the sustainability concept of upcycling.
- The material allows for different interpretations of the popular models, including the family of the model ‘110’, the horseshoe bag, and the new models Hobo, Mini Hobo and Bucket, explains Borbonese The Turin fashion house Borbonese was founded in 1910 and is considered one of the oldest fashion houses in Italy.