Sumary of Camilla Parker Bowles, rehearsals like a queen: at the opening of Parliament with luxury accessories:
- After the two-tone outfit of the Easter mass, Camilla Parker Bowles has again focused on blue for this important occasion: she wore a knee-length ultramarine blue dress with a coordinated overcoat, embellished with white embroidery on the chest and sleeves.
- Prince Charles took the place of Queen Elizabeth II at the opening ceremony of the English Parliament: at her side The opening ceremony of the English Parliament will go down in history this year: the Queen participated due to mobility problems, a circumstance that in the history of his very long reign had happened only twice.
- Charles and Camilla at the opening ceremony of the British Parliament Camilla of Cornwall with an embroidered bon ton dress The Duchess of Cornwall is increasingly present at official events: Prince Charles takes the place of Queen Elizabeth II and Camilla is always at her side .
- As for accessories, she turned to a luxury brand that she loves very much: Chanel.
- Her outfit may have been created for her by fashion designer Fiona Clare, who has been taking care of the Duchess’s looks for years.
- She paired the dress with a midnight blue squared handbag with a central zip and wore a pair of iconic shoes from the maison, the two-tone pumps with contrasting toes.
- In her place was her son Carlo, seated next to the crown (symbolically placed on a cushion).