Sumary of Camilla will become queen consort: what is the crown she could wear when Charles is king:
- February 11, 2022 Camilla Parker Bowls will become queen consort when Charles ascends the throne.
- She will be by her side during the coronation ceremony and, according to her rumors, she could show off one of the most precious and symbolic crowns of the Royal Family.
- Camilla Parker Bowles can finally be called Princess of Wales, a title she acquired in 2005, the year of her marriage to Prince Charles, but which she never used in order not to offend British sensibilities after Lady Diana’s death.
- Until now she had always been simply the Duchess of Cornwall but, on the occasion of the celebrations for the Platinum Jubilee, it was the queen herself who changed the cards: she announced that, when her eldest son becomes king, she will obtain the title of queen consort.
- What is certain at the moment is that Camilla may soon have access to some precious and symbolic jewels from the royal collection.
- Camilla will wear the Queen Mother’s jewels When he takes the throne, Prince Charles will be accompanied by the Queen consort to the coronation ceremony.
- What will Queen Camilla wear for the event that will go down in history?
- According to her indiscretions, she will have the opportunity to show off one of the crowns that belonged to the queen mother, to be precise the one that she wore in 1937 when her husband George VI was named her king.