Sumary of CFW cooperates with Swedish Fashion Council to promote young talent:
- Copenhagen Fashion Week and the Swedish Fashion Council work together to support and nurture emerging designer talent.
- Jade Cropper is the Swedish Fashion Council’s official “Talent” for Autumn/Winter 22 – DR The partnership will accompany “the Swedish Fashion Council’s (CFW) ambitious talent program and the commitment of both organizations to supporting young designers in the Nordic countries promote,” said the initiators of the event.
- We are delighted to be able to increase this commitment by aligning with the work of the Swedish Fashion Council.
- The Swedish Fashion Council is also co-hosting the official talent dinner that will open the season on the first night of CFW.
- The Swedish designer Jade Cropper was selected as “talent” for autumn/winter 22. Jennie Rosén, CEO of the Swedish Fashion Council, said: “We are actively working to nurture the next generation of fashion talent in our incubator and this collaboration will allow us to take that effort even further.