Sumary of Chanel to show next cruise collection in Monaco:
- Chanel will present the next cruise collection in Monaco, a new homage to the Côte d’Azur, with which the brand has a long history.
- View of the coast from Roquebrune-Cap-Martin – Photo: Shutterstock – shutterstock On Tuesday, the Parisian fashion house announced that the 2022/23 cruise collection will be shown as part of a “live” fashion show, which will be held on Thursday, May 5, in the Principality of Monaco.
- Karl Lagerfeld also adored the mysterious Principality, and Villa La Vigie became his summer residence from the late 1980s to the early 2000s.
- View catwalkChanel’s new Spring-Summer 2022 haute couture collection – © PixelFormula Chanel last showed in Monaco in 2006, when the brand showed the Métiers d’art 2006/07 collection at the Monte-Carlo Opera.
- “By choosing Monaco as the location for the show of the new 2022/23 cruise collection, Virginie Viard is expanding Chanel’s links with the Principality.
- A clear example of this relationship is Charlotte Casiraghi, Ambassador and representative of Chanel since 2021, President and founder of the Philosophical Meetings in Monaco, Patron of Jumping International de Monte-Carlo races,” adds Chanel