Sumary of Chanel will take its next Cruise show to Monaco:
- Chanel will host its next cruise show in Monaco, the latest expression of the brand’s longstanding relationship with the Côte d’Azur.
- Views of the coast from Roquebrune-Cap-Martin – Photo: Shutterstock The Parisian fashion house revealed on Tuesday that its Cruise 2022/23 collection will be presented in a live fashion show that will take place on Thursday, May 5, 2022 at the principality.
- “A destination dear to Gabrielle Chanel, who had her villa La Pausa built in 1929 on the heights of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, a few kilometers from Monaco.
- The mythical principality was also one of the favorite places of Karl Lagerfeld, whose summer residence from the late 1980s to the early 2000s was La Vigie,” the house said in a statement.
- Thus, Karl’s villa, La Vigie, stands on the last eastern promontory of Monaco and allows visitors to see with binoculars La Pausa, located on a nearby hillside overlooking the Mediterranean.
- See runwayA look from Chanel’s most recent Haute Couture show for spring/summer 2022-© PixelFormula Chanel last walked in Monaco in 2006, when she presented her 2006/07 Métiers d’art collection at the Opéra de Monte- Carlo.