Sumary of Chiara Ferragni meets her nephew Edoardo with the manifesto t-shirt (and sends a message to women):
- Mom and son returned home in perfect health: little by little the aunts and cousins got to see the baby in person.
- The two share the same commitment to women: the manifesto t-shirts first appeared during Dior’s Spring Summer 2017 fashion show and have been a symbol of the brand ever since.
- After attending Fedez’s LOVE MI concert with a bondage look, even the entrepreneur aunt Chiara Ferragni finally met her nephew.
- A look carefully studied in simplicity to convey a message in favor of women: on her chest the t-shirt reads We Should All Be Feminist , the title of a famous book by the feminist writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
- It is a famous model of Dior, a brand with which the influencer has a special bond: the designer Maria Grazia Chiuri has designed her wedding dresses and has dressed her on numerous special occasions.
- Activate the notifications to receive updates on Chiara Ferragni and Fedez, news on Ferragnez ACTIVATE THE UPDATES The Ferragnez family has expanded with the arrival of Edoardo, the first child of Francesca Ferragni and her future husband Riccardo Nicoletti.
- Marina Di Guardo meets Edoardo: she is a trendy grandmother with a sleeveless dress and maxi circles The Dior t-shirt We should all be feminist Dior feminist t-shirts are certainly not new: why wear them now?