Sumary of Chime For Change: Gucci continues its project for gender equality:
- One of Gucci’s latest support operations will be to support organizations in Italy in the fight against gender-based violence and to help these women, through various associations: Associazione Artemisia, Beawarenow, Casa Internazionale delle Donne and SvS Donna Aiuta Donna with Cascina Ri-Nascita.
- The luxury house Gucci announced a few days ago the collection of new grants, as part of its fight for gender equality, through its Chime For Change program.
- Chime For Change will also support Mothers2mothers, which offers its healthcare services for women and children in Ghana.
- Chime For Change – Gucci Since its creation in 2013, the global campaign has raised more than 18 million euros to support and defend women from all walks of life.
- Today, this program implements its actions in 89 countries, in favor of more than 630,000 girls and women in the world.
- The program recruits, trains and employs women with HIV as health workers.
- When we all come together, across generations and communities, we have the opportunity to create real change, said Alessandro Michele, Chief Creative Officer of Gucci.