Sumary of Converse teams up with Pokémon for its 25th anniversary:
- Converse has joined the 25th anniversary celebration of Pokémon with a collection of footwear, apparel, and accessories inspired by the nostalgic game featuring Pikachu and Jigglypuff.
- The Converse x Pokémon collection for adults and children launches on December 10 and brings to life the original class of Pokémon, including Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Jigglypuff and Pikachu on Converse’s Chuck Taylor All Star.
- The collection aims to outfit Pokémon trainers of any age and features Chuck Taylor All Star shoes ranging from infant to adult sizes featuring a graphic print of Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle and Pikachu.
- The original basketball sneaker has also been reimagined with a full cast of Pokémon personalities.
- The Poké Ball Chuck Taylor All Star features an all-over pattern of Pokémon printed against a white canvas upper.