Sumary of Decathlon Germany pays bonuses to employees:
- Decathlon in Germany gives its more than 5,000 employees a share in the profits of the past financial year.
- The French sporting goods retailer shares its profits with its more than 5,000 employees in Germany.
- – DECATHLON “A big thank you goes to all the teammates in the branches, logistics centers and central services.
- Despite the challenges of the pandemic, we put a very strong performance on the field in 2021. ” Through the four campus locations Berlin, Dortmund, Schwetzingen and Plochingen, we offer current and future employees attractive work locations throughout Germany as well as great career opportunities,” says Tufan Günler, HR Leader at Decathlon Germany.
- Under the motto “Redesign the playing field”, Decathlon Germany has set itself ambitious goals for 2026 and in Further new locations are also planned for this year, starting with the new opening in Augsburg and in the Milaneo shopping center in Stuttgart, and the area of the Cologne Marsdorf location will also be doubled.