Sumary of Designer Amina Muaddi celebrates her spot on new list lauding fashion’s powerful women:
- DUBAI: Jordanian-Romanian footwear designer Amina Muaddi has said she is “so humbled” to have landed a spot on Women’s Wear Daily (WWD) and Footwear News’s 50 Most Powerful Women list.
- The inaugural list collated by the two renowned fashion publications celebrates the achievements of women in the industry who are creating changes from fashion to footwear and beyond.
- Other influential women in the list, which is in no particular order, include French businesswoman and Vice President of Louis Vuitton Delphine Arnault, CEO at Style Capital Roberta Benaglia and Pomellato Group CEO Sabina Belli, among others.
- The footwear designer was born in Romania to a Jordanian father and Romanian mother.
- She launched her eponymous footwear line in August 2018, approximately one year after departing from her role as co-founder and creative director of luxury footwear label Oscar Tiye.