Sumary of Dior Beauty launches the industry’s first WhatsApp campaign with Jisoo:
- Dior collaborated with the global communication platform Infobip to launch the omnichannel experience.
- This campaign has pushed the boundaries of how luxury beauty and technology should collaborate to deliver innovative experiences through channels we know our customers love, said Arthur Poulain, director of digital innovation and strategic planning at Dior.
- Dior Beauty launches industry’s first WhatsApp campaign – Facebook: Dior Campaign gives Dior Beauty’s 9.6 million Instagram followers access to four days of exclusive content and conversations with the muse of the new Dior Addict lipstick campaign on WhatsApp.
- The luxury brand Dior Beauty announced this Monday the launch of a pioneering campaign in the sector on WhatsApp, with the firm’s ambassador Jisoo.
- Our role is to redefine the way communications can help bring brand stories to life, and this collaboration with Dior Beauty is the best example of how channels like WhatsApp achieve this, added Adrian Benic, Product Director of Infobip.
- From there, customers are directed to a dedicated page where they can sign up to engage with Jisoo’s chatbot via WhatsApp ahead of the launch of the new Dior Addict lipstick.