Sumary of Emmy Awards 2021: The Best, Worst, and Most Glamorous Looks Anya Taylor-Joy! Billy Porter! MJ Rodriguez! And more.:
- Photos: Getty Images Last year, despite the fact that the Emmys were mostly virtual, there were a few — Tracee Ellis Ross, Zendaya, and Billy Porter — who created memorable fashion moments.
- This year, we had a lot more to look forward to since the Emmys returned to a full IRL set-up in Downtown Los Angeles and with it, all of the red carpet fashion.
- Once again, Anya Taylor-Joy stole the spotlight, red made a big appearance, and actors like Billy Porter (of course) and Bowen Yang proved that men’s red carpet looks don’t have to be boring.
- Best New Hollywood Glamour: Michaela Jaé Rodriguez Photo: Rich Fury/Getty Images Michaela Jaé Rodriguez aka MJ Rodriguez made Emmys history as the first out trans woman to be nominated in the outstanding lead actress category for her role in the FX’s Pose.
- Best Old Hollywood Glamour: Elizabeth Olsen Photo: Rich Fury/Getty Images The third Olsen sister flexed her ultimate fashion connection: Mary-Kate and Ashley’s The Row.