Sumary of Emporio Armani and its 40 shades of gray:
- No designer loves a ‘no color’ as much as Giorgio Armani, whose latest Emporio Armani collection has had several variations of one of his signature colors, grey.
- View the showEmporio Armani – Fall-Winter 2022 – Women’s Fashion – Milan – © PixelFormula In a mixed show, Giorgio presented the women with Edwardian suits with pearl buttons crafted in slate gray;
- However, when Armani injected color, her bold shearling blouses and dark abstract swirl print dresses proved strong.
- See the showEmporio Armani – Fall-Winter 2022 – Women’s Fashion – Milan – © PixelFormula Backed by a great soundtrack, a mix of Red Sun, by Paul Young, and Shadows, by Pitto & Woodie S, the designer showed a highly confident expression of Emporio’s youthful style.
- Always generous, when Giorgio realized that recent regulatory changes had allowed him to increase the number of people attending the Armani Theater, the designer invited 200 members of his Milan team to participate.