Sumary of Emporio Armani celebrates 40 years during Milan Fashion Week:
- Here are the highlights from the second day of mostly womenswear previews for next spring and summer on Thursday: EMPORIO ARMANI CELEBRATES 40 YEARS Models wear creations for the Emporio Armani Spring Summer 2022 collection during Milan Fashion Week.
- (AP Photo/Luca Bruno) Giorgio Armani celebrated 40 years of his Emporio Armani line with a retrospective show at his Silos museum and a new collection for youthful dressers that brimmed with colorful optimism.
- I have to say to see these kids, as I saw them 40 years ago, made me very happy,” Armani told reporters, referring to the models who represent his youthful customer.
- ” The Emporio Armani preview for next spring and summer featured both menswear and womenswear, opening with denim suits in dark tones for her and patchwork for him, before transitioning to wispier silky looks like chiffony minidresses, or belted shirts or jackets over loose trousers for men.
- The collection ended on a strong color note, with jewel-tone monochromes for him accented by chunky necklaces that Armani said he would love to wear but doesn’t dare.