Sumary of Esprit reveals joyful dolphin as new brand mascot:
- The new Esprit Tennis Club collection features the new mascot Joy the Dolphin – Esprit CEO William Pak commented: We hope the mascot Joy the Dolphin will inspire everyone to harness the power of collective potential in society.
- Joy is also said to embody the esteemed heritage and values of a joyful, caring and uplifting spirit that are brought to the present through this modern identity.
- Californian fashion retailer Esprit continues its reinvention, just unveiling a brand new mascot, Joy the Dolphin.
- They value teamwork and have the innate ability to demonstrate a strong sense of empathy – all the values that Esprit represents.
- Esprit mascot, Joy the Dolphin – Esprit The Californian company – founded in 1968 in San Francisco
- The mascot will be used as part of unique brand experiences, products, and activations focused on commitment to The use of a dolphin as a mascot also represents the resurgence of pink dolphins in recent years, after a long absence, a sign of hope.