Sumary of Farfetch launches new Beat concept through collaboration with Peter Do and Opening Ceremony:
- We knew that our global luxury clients wanted access to exclusive pieces with a story behind them, and this is exactly what this collaboration encapsulates.
- Farfetch Beat Available exclusively on its website, the company says the concept highlights its unique ability to give customers access to luxury products, brands and services, as well as a community of the world’s best curators, not can be found anywhere else in luxury fashion.
- For us, Peter Do exemplifies the best of current New York fashion, and we find many similarities in the way our shared Asian heritage influences everything we both create.
- Farfetch on Wednesday unveiled its new Beat concept, a series of exclusive ad-hoc collaborations and product experiences with the most forward-thinking voices in fashion and culture.
- She added that Opening Ceremony and Peter Do have always fueled vital conversations in fashion, always putting family first and celebrating the coming together of cultures.
- Holli Rogers, chief brand officer, said the luxury e-tail giant had the idea for Beat before the pandemic, but it’s still relevant today.
- We’re thrilled to be able to bring that approach to online shopping with Farfetch Beat.