Sumary of Fashion and luxury collide at the Venice Art Biennale:
- Also a patron of Venetian Heritage, Louis Vuitton in turn organized a gala dinner to also fund the preservation of this historic palace in the City of the Doges.
- The latter has just inaugurated, in parallel with the Biennale, the exhibition Human Brains: it begins with an idea exploring the multiple disciplines around the notion of the brain, from neuroscience to artificial intelligence.
- For a long time, the main fashion groups have understood the importance of the role of art in the field of fashion and have each established their own foundation.
- After the Cannes Film Festival, the Furniture Fair in Milan, Art Basel in Miami, luxury and fashion have set their sights on a new playground: Venice and its Art Biennale.
- Between social dinners, parties, cultural initiatives, artistic projects or simple sponsorships, big houses and brands communicate at all costs about their presence in the lagoon, in full opening of the 59th International Exhibition of Contemporary Art, which will be held until 27 November, between the Arsenale and the Giardini.
- But never like this spring, has the world of luxury invested this major event to such an extent in the panorama of contemporary art.
- At the same time, the house invited the German artist Katharina Grosse to exhibit her works, including the installation Apolloin its Louis Vuitton Venezia space.