Sumary of Fast Retailing (Uniqlo) maintains activities in Russia:
- Russians have the same right to live as we do. Inditex, which has more than 500 stores in Russia, announced on Saturday the temporary suspension of its activity in the country, unable to guarantee the continuity of operations and commercial conditions in the face of sanctions international attacks against Moscow for its invasion of Ukraine.
- The Japanese clothing giant Fast Retailing (Uniqlo) does not plan, at the moment, to suspend its operations in Russia, a spokesperson for the group told AFP on Monday, unlike some of its competitors, such as Spain.
- Uniqlo U Spring-Summer 2022 Collection – Uniqlo This spokesperson says: We continue to monitor the situation in Russia, but currently we do not plan to suspend our operations. The group currently has 49 Uniqlo stores in Russia, which makes country a smaller market for the brand, which last November had more than 2350 stores worldwide.
- Any attempt to divide the world will, on the contrary, strengthen the union. Before I immediately add: Dressing is a necessity of life.
- The CEO and founder of Fast Retailing, Tadashi Yanai, was pacifist and neutral in an interview with the economic newspaper This time, all of Europe is clearly opposed to the war and has shown its support for Ukraine.