Sumary of Four Personnel Rules | PomellatoAeffe Group Appoints New Brand Communications Director; Wolford Hire…:
- He has served as the global marketing director of the jewelry business unit, the general manager of Spain and Portugal, and the general manager of Italy and Turkey and the global multi-market strategy.
- He has solid experience in this field, having worked for a number of international brands, including Dolce & Gabbana and Renè Caovilla; at the same time, Francavilla has served as Director of Communications and then Vice President of British fashion PR firm Karla Otto’s Paris office .
- Boris Barboni has worked at BVLGARI for 7 years and has mature experience in the luxury jewelry industry.
- Before joining Bulgari, he worked in marketing and product development for companies such as Colgate, L’Oreal and Ferragamo, and made outstanding contributions to the global development strategy of high-end products.
- On the evening of June 21, Samsonite announced on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange that Paul Melkebeke, the former president of Asia Pacific and Middle East, will no longer be employed by the company from June 19, 2022.
- Pomellato, the Italian national treasure artisan jewelry brand owned by French group Kering, has appointed Boris Barboni as chief marketing and product officer, who will be responsible for Pomellato and sister brand DoDo.
- Wolford, the Austrian luxury lingerie brand owned by Lanvin Group (formerly Fosun Fashion Group), has announced an important new role for Doina Ciobanu as brand sustainability consultant.