Sumary of From Burberry to Missoni, luxury homes dress beach resorts:
- The luxury brands don’t miss the opportunity to expand their local presence, organizing events and specific installations.
- Again, the Burberry logo is prominently displayed on sun loungers, cushions, parasols, children’s life jackets and even on a floating pontoon.
- A fabric printed with the Burberry logo adorns a swimming pool in South Korea – Burberry The London brand launched its charm offensive at the end of May, taking over the Loulou restaurant and beach club in Ramatuelle, not far from Saint-Tropez.
- In addition to the usual pop-up stores that open every summer in exquisite beach resorts, the luxury houses also take on the most exclusive locations and give them a branded look.
- Now follows an action in South Korea, more precisely in Busan, where the brand is redesigning the pool area, but also the terraces and the restaurant of the hotel complex Ananti Cove (Hotel Ananti Penthouse and Hotel Ananti Hilton Busan) not far from the long beach of Haeundae.
- The beach of the Le Carillon restaurant in Paraggi has been redressed by Missoni – Missoni Missoni is also riding the trend with the Missoni Resort Club project, located in the famous Le Carillon restaurant and on its exclusive sandy beach in the Bay of Paraggi, not far from Portofino , was revealed.
- The concept will also be rolled out in Singapore and Ibiza, each with a dedicated pop-up store offering the men’s, women’s and children’s TB Summer Monogram capsule collection – swimwear, t-shirts, hoodies, sandals, sunglasses, cotton shirts, shirt dresses and windcheaters.