Sumary of From Emporio Armani to Moschino, the best of the second day of fashion shows at Milan Fashion Week:
- Fashion Shows Fall / Winter 2022-23 February 24 2022 Among the protagonists of the second day of Milan Fashion Week are Prada, Emporio Armani and Versace: here are the cult moments and the looks that will set the trend next winter.
- Activate the notifications to receive updates on Fall / Winter 2022-23 Fashion Shows ACTIVATE THE UPDATES Milan Fashion Week has come alive and is back to its “pre Covid ” splendor with fashion shows, parties and VIP guests.
- 1 Sunnei “running ” fashion show The Sunnei brand presented the Autumn / Winter 22-23 collection with the irony that distinguishes it: models and models ran through the streets, while the public was filming with their mobile phones.
- Sunnei Fall / Winter 2022–23 2 Prada’s chic minimalism Among the great events of the second day there is certainly the Prada Fall / Winter 2022-23 fashion show: the collection designed jointly by Miuccia Prada and Raf Simons brings us back to the clean lines of the nineties among longuette, slipped knit dresses and coats with a severe air.
- Emporio Armani Fall / Winter 2022–23 5 Moschino Di Moschino’s living room dresses can say anything except that it is obvious: the Fall / Winter 2022-23 collection takes us to a nineteenth-century living room where chandeliers, upholstery and silverware take life.