Sumary of G-III incorporates two new members to the board of directors:
- A US retail veteran, Ongman was director of merchandising for Macy’s as well as director of planning, where she was responsible for the company’s merchandising and omnichannel strategy implementation.
- She is also a member of the New Yorkers for Children board of directors and serves on the audit committee.
- We are pleased to welcome Lisa and Patti to our board of directors and look forward to working with them, said Morris Goldfarb, president and CEO of G-III.
- New York-based DKNY G-III has said van Bokhurst and Nostra-Katz notified the company of their decision not to seek re-election at the company’s annual shareholder meeting in June.
- G-III Apparel announced Thursday the addition of Lisa Warner Wardell and Patti Ongman to its board of directors following the departure of Willem van Bokhorst and Jeanette Nostra-Katz scheduled for this summer.
- Nostra-Katz will retain her role as principal advisor to the company, which owns and manages fashion brands DKNY, Donna Karan and Sonia Rykiel, among others.
- Wardell is Executive Chairman of the Board of Adtalem Global Education, a workforce solutions provider and health education company, following a successful five-year term.