Sumary of The most beautiful wedding dresses from the Haute Couture 2022 fashion shows to be inspired by:
- The Haute Couture Spring Summer 2022 fashion shows in the spotlight in Paris from 24 to 27 January are proving to be full of ideas for those looking for the perfect dress.
- Many wedding dresses, which line the catwalks as per tradition, each more fabulous than the other.
- And just as many trends flocking to the collections of the most famous designers, from Chanel to Dior, from Valentino to Schiaparelli.
- The wedding dress, an Haute Couture tradition The pioneer Karl Lagerfeld, starting in 1980, with a very young Inès de la Fressange was the first to bring the wedding dress to the scene at the Haute Couture fashion shows.
- Strictly at the end of the fashion show, since then Chanel has not renounced to make the wedding look the protagonist.
- And even this year, despite the Kaiser having left on February 19, 2019, Virginie Viard brings her idea of a bride to the catwalk at the end of the show opened by Charlotte Casiraghi on horseback – vintage, with a crown of flowers in her hair and a veil of decorated tulle that opens like a curtain on the slipped silk skirt.
- The wedding dress from the Chanel Haute Couture SS22 show (Photo: Imaxtree).
- Haute Couture wedding dresses 2022, a return to minimalism In 2022, there are also those who break with the tradition of the latest Haute Couture look dedicated to the bride.