Sumary of Grammy Awards 2022, an Italian style contest: the most beautiful looks on the red carpet:
- A Very Versace red carpet, with Dua Lipa Impossible not to notice the look of the Future Nostalgia singer at the Grammys 2022, with platinum blonde hair and an iconic dress: the legendary bondage dress taken from the Miss S&M collection by Versace Fall Winter 1992 (styling is by Lorenzo Posocco).
- Grammy 2022: Versace, Armani, the best looks are Italian iO Donna From the triumph of Versace with Dua Lipa (and Donatella) to Lady Gaga in Armani Privé, all the most beautiful looks, mostly very Italian, spotted on the red carpet of Martina’s Grammys 2022 D Amelio An edition of the 2022 Grammy Awards to remember.
- Also to be noticed, the emerging DelCore Modern Princesses, the actress and singer Rachel Zegler – Snow White in the Disney live action film and fresh valley of the 2022 Oscars – in a Dior Haute Couture tulle dress signed by the Italian designer Maria Grazia Churi.
- Armani elegance for Lady Gaga Lady Gaga, the singer, who triumphed thanks to Love for Sale with Tony Bennett in the Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album category, also enchanted everyone on the red carpet with a white Old Hollywood look Lady Gaga at Grammys 2022 in Armani Privé (Photo: Frazer Harrison Getty Images for The Recording Academy).
- Usually bold and unconventional, the 64th kermesse surpassed all expectations in terms of style: and the merit was above all of the very Italian clothes that walked the red carpet of the MGM Grand casino in Las Vegas, starting with Versace with Dua Lipa ( and Donatella) to get to Lady Gaga in Armani Privé.
- Old Hollywood sparkles by Prada and Gucci Retro inspiration and made in Italy savoir-faire also for Tiffany Haddish, who, although not competing among the nominees, shone in a Prada custom one shoulder dress in gold sequins, decorated with a maxi bow.
- Dua Lipa in Versace Fall 1992 at the Grammys (Photo: Getty Images).