Sumary of “Greenwashing”: Zero Waste France files a complaint against Adidas and New Balance:
- As for New Balance, it is its Green leaf standard (green leaf) that Zero Waste France is targeting in particular, highlighting a great vagueness covering a multitude of realities (…) and without information on the end of life of the product.
- Paris, June 22, 2022 (AFP) All reproduction and representation rights reserved.
- At the beginning of March, the NGOs Greenpeace France, Friends of the Earth France and Notre Affaire à Tous, had also taken TotalEnergies to court for misleading commercial practices, questioning its stated ambition of carbon neutrality by 2050 and the presentation of gas as the cleanest fossil energy.
- End Pastic Waste campaign – Adidas website The association criticizes equipment manufacturers for communicating shamelessly and excessively on environmental commitments when in practice they change almost nothing in their production model.
- © 2022 Agence France-Presse All the information reproduced in this section (or on this page as the case may be) is protected by intellectual property rights held by AFP.
- She attacks in particular the slogans Made to be remade (made to be reused) or end plastic waste (let’s put an end to plastic waste) of Adidas associated with certain products of the brand without saying a word of the environmental impact of recycled polyester or the technical impossibility of its infinite recycling.