Sumary of Harry Styles and Alessandro Michele’s dream wardrobe. The ‘Gucci HA HA HA’ collection arrives:
- The friendship between Harry Styles and Alessandro Michele The English singer and actor and the Italian designer met at a salient moment in their respective careers: Michele had just made his debut as creative director of Gucci, Styles had just recently met.
- In fact, it is now the announcement of a collection co-signed by the English singer and actor and the creative director of the maison Alessandro Michele.
- Another look from the Gucci HA HA HA collection, in which silhouettes and proportions recall the Seventies aesthetic Double-breasted coats in Prince of Wales, shirts with mother-of-pearl booties, jackets in treated denim contrast with velvet dresses, printed pajamas and shirts bowling.
- By offering ironic and playful clothes, free from any stereotype, Harry Styles and Gucci continue to surprise.
- Gucci HA HA HA finally consists of lined coats closed by frogs and pleated kilts.
- Harry Styles designs a collection for Gucci – iO Donna The friendship between the English singer and the Italian designer adds a new chapter to his story.
- The clothes and accessories that make up the capsule revisit some aspects of English tailoring, to which romantic accents and historically considered feminine details have been added.