Sumary of Hugo Boss changes leadership of the creative team:
- Most recently, he has worked on the Boss runway menswear collections and has been responsible for the creative execution of collaborative projects, including a collaboration with Russell Athletic.
- Falcioni, who has been working at Hugo Boss since 2015, takes his place.
- “his passion for the digital world led to the brand’s first all-digital collection, Boss Pre-Fall 2021”).
- As Hugo Boss noted, “Through a unisex approach to collaborative pods with Russell Athletic, Falcioni reached out to younger consumers and solidified the brand’s position in the gender-neutral apparel segment.” Marco
- Falcioni – Hugo Boss The German fashion giant is currently relaunching the identities of the Hugo and Boss labels, focusing again on a more “younger” and casual style and successfully running marketing campaigns that include many celebrities.
- Falcioni, formerly Senior Vice President of Creative Leadership at Hugo Boss, assumed his new role on March 1st.
- He will lead the creative direction of both of the group’s brands, working “in close collaboration with the designers” and reporting to Hugo Boss CEO Daniel Grieder.