Sumary of Ilary Blasi, the look is a dip in the 70s: relaunches the traditional wooden clogs:
- Ilary Blasi with wooden clogs Wooden clogs are footwear with a ten-year history and belong to different cultures.
- The traditional wooden clog was very popular on our beaches in the seventies and apparently it will also be a must in Ilary Blasi’s summer wardrobe this year.
- Ilary Blasi has also let herself be conquered, relaunching them for a casual outfit.
- Chiara Ferragni is also a fan of this once unthinkable combination.
- For Ilary Blasi it is time for a break from the small screen, in view of new television adventures.
- Do you remember the wooden clogs, must have of the 70s summer looks?
- The experience in L Isola dei Famosi has been archived: for her it was the second consecutive year at the helm of the reality show.