Sumary of Ill Tailoring Naunchalnut The Sack:
- The high-end shirting fabrics of Thomas Mason, the British luxury brand now part of the Albini group from Bergamo, become shirts with bib or short pajamas for men or are lined with tulle for womenswear.
- Archetypes of menswear are rethought with new creative energy and sartorial ease.
- The Japanese designer has imagined a co-ed collection that reinterprets the signature of her brand, creating an unusual and original ensemble starting from authentic shapes.
- A man s-s 23 look by Sacai (courtesy SacaiStas Komarovski) A nonchalant attitude rests on traditional silhouettes and materials.
- A focus on bustiers celebrates Sacai’s roots in the world of lingerie, while another element dear to the brand, pleats, recurs in men’s tailoring.
- The One kind word and As one statements recur as prints and embroideries on the garments, reproducing the words of union and solidarity of the American graphic designer Eric Haze.
- Loro Piana fabrics are reincarnated in parkas and other garments of sporty ancestry or in bustier dresses and jumpsuits for women.