Sumary of Inside Alessandro Michele’s Gucci:
- By the end of 2015, Gucci sales were up five per cent, with revenue in the last quarter alone up 4. 8 per cent in comparison to the same quarter in 2014. Overall, Michele almost tripled Gucci revenue during his time as creative director.
- Vincent, actor Dakota Johnson, Gucci Creative Director Alessandro Michele, and actor-recording artist Jared Leto, all wearing Gucci, attend 2018 LACMA Art + Film Gala honoring Catherine Opie and Guillermo del Toro presented by Gucci at LACMA on November 3, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.
- Georgia May Jagger (L) and Alessandro Michele attend the China: Through The Looking Glass Costume Institute Benefit Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 4, 2015 in New York.
- Gucci Creative Director Alessandro Michele (L) and recording artist ASAP Rocky, wearing Gucci, attend 2018 LACMA Art + Film Gala honoring Catherine Opie and Guillermo del Toro presented by Gucci at LACMA on November 3, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.
- Gucci is one of Browns’ oldest legacy brands and, of course, we are large fans of Alessandro Michele universe, says Ida Peterson, womenswear and menswear buying director at Browns, The creative director is a storyteller like no other, dreaming up not just collections but worlds.
- Creative Director of Gucci Alessandro Michele (L) and musician Asia Chow, wearing Gucci, attend LACMA 2015 Art+Film Gala Honoring James Turrell and Alejandro G IÃ±Ã¡rritu, Presented by Gucci at LACMA on November 7, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.