Sumary of Jack & Jones opens its first store in Mexico:
- It is worth mentioning that this is not the debut of Jack & Jones in the national market, the firm already operated in the Mexican e-commerce with its own online store and through the two most important department stores in the country, Liverpool and El Palacio de Hierro, who also market their garments in the country.
- The establishment of Jack & Jones in Parque Delta and the next one in Parque Tezontle guides the ambitious expansion plan that the giant Bestseller projects in Mexico
- Was able to confirm that Jack & Jones will open a second store in the Mexican capital on the ground floor of Parque Tezontle, with no set opening date yet.
- – Facebook Jack & Jones As announced by the men’s fashion brand, it was last Friday, July 8, when the brand new establishment opened its doors on the second floor of the Parque Delta shopping center in the capital, with an extensive selection of products, highlighting his proposal in denim.
- In context, at the beginning of 2022 Andres Contreras, CEO of the company for Spain, Portugal and Latin America, revealed to the newspaper El País the importance of the Mexican market for Bestseller and the goal of strengthening its network of stores by 2025.