Sumary of Jack Wolfskin develops backpack carrying system using 3D printing:
- “Comfort, load control and ventilation are long-standing challenges in backpack design,” says Magdalen Hamel, Category Manager Equipment at Jack Wolfskin.
- Jack Wolfskin launches the new backpack carrying system Aerorise, which is manufactured using the 3D printing process.
- The entire Aerorise series will be available in summer 2023, consisting of a 20 liter variant and a 30 liter roll-top model.
- This will be available in the Jack Wolfskin online shop from autumn 2022.
- The brand promises that four individual, 3D-printed panels on the shoulders and in the lumbar area enable a light, body-adapted load distribution.
- It thus supports Jack Wolfskin’s commitment to providing sustainable and high-performance equipment.
- There are no additional gluing steps or assemblies, in contrast to conventional carrying systems.