Sumary of Jacquemus launches an innovative retail concept with Selfridges in London:
- The project was launched by Jacquemus in Paris last December, all in pink, before the concept was rolled out in Milan in February in white.
- On Instagram, Selfridges invites its customers to immerse themselves in the world of Jacquemus.
- Designer Simon Porte Jacquemus’ brand is reimagining his idea of a fully automated pop-up store, but this time anchoring it in a more detailed project called Le Bleu.
- The original interior is inspired by the designer’s bathroom, where the label’s It-Bags, as well as sweatshirts, T-shirts, accessories and various items, as well as a selection from the Spring-Summer 2022 collection presented in Hawaii in March, are also available are found.
- Jacquemus starts a major retail project in London in collaboration with Selfridges.
- May see the famous automated 24/7 pop-up store at Selfridges department stores.