Sumary of K-Way collaborates with Bluebell Group and is preparing to arrive in Hong Kong:
- The outerwear brand has been owned by the Italian BasicNet group since 2004 (which also owns Kappa, Brico, Superga and Sebago).
- A young local offering unisex fashion and technical products.
- Italian version of Size of the text Italian version of K-Way has unveiled the finalization of a partnership with Bluebell Group to enter the Hong Kong market, following the launch of its local e-shop, scheduled for June 2022.
- The brand presents desirable and affordable unisex fashion and children’s clothing, which is one of our main axes of development for this market.
- The brand will subsequently open a store in Pacific Place, one of Hong Kong’s most prestigious shopping centers, in October 2022.
- Founded in 1954, the Bluebell Group is a French distribution company, based in Hong Kong, which manages more than 150 brands.
- Its distribution network operates in several countries: Japan, South Korea, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Cambodia.