Sumary of Kate Middleton changes style: goodbye bon-ton dresses, now she follows the trend of vintage effect s…:
- February 10, 2022 Kate Middleton is back on TV, next February 13 she will be on the BBC in a program for children to read fairy tales.
- For the occasion, she abandoned the usual bon-ton dresses, she preferred a more casual style with an adorable vintage effect maxi sweater.
- Kate Middleton impeccably respects royal etiquette but, despite this, she still managed to revolutionize the traditional image of the princess.
- In spite of most of the Royals only showing up in public at official events, she has decided to bring the monarchy to television as well.
- On February 13, after she had already starred in some television programs in the past, she will return to the BBC to participate in CBeebies Bedtime Story, a children’s show in which she will read some fairy tales to young viewers.
- For the occasion, she will abandon the usual bon-ton dresses and show herself in an unprecedented casual version.
- Kate Middleton wears low-cost skinny jeans How will Kate Middleton look on TV?
- No more coats, bon-ton dresses, stilettos and pencil skirts, the Duchess preferred to combine a pair of skinny jeans by & It is a high-neck model by Holland Cooper, the bottom is cream-colored but on the sleeves and chest it has colorful and typically winter geometric decorations.