Sumary of Kate Middleton with the Prince of Wales jacket: relaunches the trend of the split suit:
- February 9, 2022 Kate Middleton visited Pact (Parents and Children Together) and once again proved to be a fashion icon.
- The Duchess has relaunched the split suit, sporting a total black look with a Prince of Wales jacket.
- Kate Middleton continues to surprise her subjects with her glamorous and bon-ton style choices, proving that she has no rivals when it comes to fashion.
- In the last few hours she has once again appeared in public without her husband William, she visited Pact (Parents and Children Together), a support center for families in the Southwark neighborhood, and did not hesitate to play softly with the children.
- For the occasion, she focused on a classy and formal look, not forgetting to add a chic detail that paid homage to the Royal Family of which she is now an integral part.
- Kate Middleton ‘s checkered blazer After showing off in public wearing a tracksuit, Kate Middleton returned to her much-loved bon-ton look with timeless elegance.
- To visit the family center in Southwark she chose total black, combining a pair of skinny ankle-length trousers by LK Bennet with a matching sweater by Boden, completing the whole count pair of pumps with wide heels by Gianvito Rossi.
- To bring a touch of originality to the outfit, the screwed jacket by Catherine Walker, a Prince of Wales model in shades of gray that paid homage to his father-in-law Carlo (to whom the name of the print is inspired).