Sumary of Kiabi arrives at the Algarve:
- Kiabi continues to strengthen its presence in the Portuguese market.
- The French brand: When Kiabi decided to establish itself in Portugal, 10 years ago, I was curious and decided to join the project.
- More than a hundred partners around the world, Kiabi’s franchising model is solid and profitable, says the French brand, underlining that it is a strong bet by the brand in new markets, such as Portugal.
- Alejandro Gómez, international leader in the development of Lojas Kiabi and responsible for the Portuguese market, explains that the expansion of the franchising model will allow for greater geographic coverage of the Portuguese territory and thus respond to consumer demand.
- In 2017, Kiabi opened its first own stores in the national market, where it currently has the excellent results obtained by its own stores and the network of franchised stores led the brand to reinforce its cross-channel strategy.
- Installed in Portimão Retail Center, the new point of sale is scheduled to open on April 7, will have an area of 1200 square meters and will feature On April 7 Kiabi opens its first store in the Algarve – Photo: Kiabi Kiabi’s debut in the Algarve, it takes place on a franchising basis and in collaboration with Marie Moleirinho, a partner of the French brand since 2010 and responsible for the franchised stores in Évora and Beja, two of the four openings that marked Kiabi’s entry into Portugal 12 years ago.
- Today I am happy to be able to open my third Kiabi store and to share my professional experience with Founded in France in 1978, Kiabi has been present in Portugal since, in 2010, the first four opened in Beja, Santo André, Évora and Pombal.