Sumary of King Charles “fires” Angela Kelly: Queen Elizabeth II’s stylist is no longer on the royal staff:
- Prince Charles became king as Charles III, Camilla was made queen consort, while William and Kate rose in the line of succession, assuming the title of Dukes of Wales.
- Angela Kelly and the deep friendship with the Queen Remember Angela Kelly?
- The collaboration began more than 30 years ago: in order to become the seamstress of the monarch, Angela Kelly gave up her career as a pilot of the Women’s Royal Army Corps and moved to court.
- Angela Kelly at London fashion shows with Queen Elizabeth II Why Charles III fired Angela Kelly According to rumors leaked by the British tabloids, it seems that King Charles never liked Angela Kelly because she influenced too much the official choices of her mother.
- The death of Queen Elizabeth II was not only a shock to millions of subjects, it also revolutionized the dynamics within the Royal Family.
- Today she is no longer part of the royal staff, the new King Charles III has in fact decided to fire her.
- She is even rumored to have nicknamed her AK47 for her sharp tongue.